Table of Contents
Gospel Tract Uses
Tracts are a great way to open the door to talk to someone, and leave them with something to read or learn a little more about God and salvation. Why we should use tracts:
- They can create an open opportunity to share our faith with someone. We can see if someone is open to spiritual things once we give them one and start talking about the gospel.” What’s this? “A gospel tract…”
- They can do the witnessing for us. many people who are timid or starting to do witnessing like to use them as handout after sharing a light delightful conversation with someone. At the very least we can give them a tract or leave it lying around.
- They speak to people when they are ready, people many times will set it down somewhere and read it when they want to.
- They have the ability to find their ways into people homes through friends or other means.
- People cant argue with them, they just say what they are meant to say.
Every Christians should carry gospel tracts or something they can give out to others. Statistics show that over 50% of people who come to know Christ came through some form of literature.
Where to Place Gospel Tracts
- At Pay Phones
- In shopping carts
- Clothes pockets in stores
- Letter to loved ones / friends / acquaintances
- With a generous tip
- On lobby seats (in restaurants, hospitals, etc.)
- With fast food workers, cashiers
- In restrooms (clean areas)
- On ATM’s & bank counters
- Sent with Bills (yes, someone has to open all those!)
- In elevators
- Ice machines
- Newspaper racks / in newspapers
- Seats or back of seats on buses/ subways/ airplanes
- Inside magazines
- In cabs
- In laundromats
“If you feel like you have little power and little ability, but nevertheless wish to do something for Christ, then begin today by giving out tracts” – Charles Spurgeon
Buy Gospel Tracts
You can purchase or buy gospel tracts online from this page or other ministries you wish to support. witnessing tracts or gospel tracts are great ways to support your local church ministry or evangelistic outreach. You can ever download various free handout templates that will allow you to make your own gospel tracts. Sometime writing a message from the Bible or various scripture verses is what a person needs in their life.
Find a gospel tract that displays the message of Gods word within to share with others. Gospel tracts should not only be an inspirational verse but live up to the name they hold, giving a gospel message that will bring others to repentance before Christ and believe in Him.
Stories of Tracts that Changing Lives
Countless new Christians say they always felt convicted when seeing them laying around.
A man came to believe in Christ after finding one in the lips of an oyster at the bottom of the ocean. He proclaimed “Gods word is so faithful it followed me to the bottom of the ocean.”
A man came to believe in Christ as a landfill worker and got saved after finding a gospel tract in the trash heap.
Just One Person – George Street
This is an incredible testimony of how much one mans diligence and service to God changed the lives of so many people in England on George Street. This many handed out gospel tracts being faithful to God not even knowing if his service meant anything to anyone until many years later he was able to find that many came to know Christ because of his message and handing out tracts.